TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Cheap shit? Those studs specifically have a C5 fitment on
People Seeking Info

Subject Cheap shit? Those studs specifically have a C5 fitment on

Posted by Ash's Z on May 28, 2017 at 11:42 PM
  This message has been viewed 386 times.

In Reply To LOL - Remember this >>>>> posted by ConVerTT on May 26, 2017 at 10:45 PM

Message the attaching end.. Where they screw into the mainfolds.. Sinch them down and they will lock as they should.

The washers are 304SS, shaped to fit the profile where the Nissan OEM top-lock nuts fasten the manifold to the head (these nuts also provided in the hardware kit I sent)

The gaskets are Z1's version of the OEM parts. I SPECIFICALLY use those because the material they are made from is VASTLY easier to port open to the new manifold port profile compared to stock gaskets.

My personal Z now has 36,000+ miles with my manifolds AND these Z1 gaskets in there and still performing flawlessly.

So tell me, where do you get off all high-and-mighty passing judgement on things you have CLEARLY not actually tested YOURSELF?

Yes, there was a fault on my end in delivering the mounting hardware. I honestly thought that it had been taken care of.. And when it was brought to my attention that that was not the case, AFTER THE PROVERBIAL CHECK HAD CLEARED, I STILL sent you the fastener/gasket hardware... So where do you get off on all of this? Are you just the guy who finds enjoyment and entertainment in running your mouth? You may not think so, certainly not willing to swallow that kind of truth, but the fact of the matter is that in the end, you did receive product you paid for, and it is a composition of components that were engineered and tested to deliver the best performance of anything in its class.....

But I Am sure you'll return back with some other prepubescent rhetorical commentary or act like a little bitch and misdirect my points in some attempt to herd the sheep in your favor.

Go ahead, Clark Kent... I'm all ears...

Enthusiasts soon understand each other. --W. Irving.
Are you an enthusiast?

If you are out to describe the truth, leave elegance to the
tailor.
Albert Einstein

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.